  1. Has anyone else got problems connecting to Call Of Duty Master servers
    tonight?
    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Jan 28, 2005

  2. I have (after much googling) discovered that the master servers are F****D
    at the moment. That is for United Offensive, but the original COD MP is
    working now.

    Now I know how addicted to UO I am !

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Secret Squiddle

    AlaskaME Guest

    Download and use All Seeing Eye
    The master server was (or is still) down. All Seeing Eye will show you
    what servers are running so you can connect manually.

    AlaskaME, Jan 28, 2005