    A" -> "Sipgate no. B"? I know they've closed their network to other
    providers recently.

    Thx.

    Turandot, Aug 9, 2006

  2. Turandot

    Brian Guest

    You may want to consider diverting via a SIP provider to your friend's
    phone instead of to the Sipgate number. Then you will have no need of a
    SIP phone at your friend's.
    Just forward the call to your SIP-ID on a line registered with Sipgate.
    There is nothing on their website indicating any call forwarding is
    possible. Except to voicemail. But I am not clear on what you want here.

    May I correct your final comment. Sipgate's network is closed not only
    to providers of a commercial service but to everyone who is not a
    customer.

    Brian.

    Brian, Aug 9, 2006

  3. ..
    So how do you phone inbound?

    R. Mark Clayton, Aug 9, 2006
  4. Turandot

    Jono Guest

    Although it would work well for the OP with 2 Sipgate IDs - the originating
    CLI will be displayed at his friend's, assuming he has caller display active
    on his PSTN
    On the SPA3000 interface, you can "divert all calls" If Line 1 is set up for
    Sipgate, entering the friend's Sipgate ID would alow all VoIP & PSTN calls
    coming in to the SPA3000 to be forwarded to the friend's. FOC.

    Jono, Aug 9, 2006
  5. Turandot

    Jono Guest

    Either using the PSTN number, or, from another Sipgate account, using the
    Sipgate ID.

    Jono, Aug 9, 2006
  6. Turandot

    Turandot Guest

    I am clear now, thanks for all the help.

    Turandot, Aug 9, 2006
  7. Turandot

    Brian Guest

    I should have been more precise and made it clear the recent changes
    implemented by Sipgate relate to unauthenticted, incoming SIP calls. The
    OP appeared to be aware of this so I was a little slack in expressing
    myself.

    Brian.

    Brian, Aug 9, 2006