    Tried a divert on my orange phone but didn't seem to link int diverts :-(

    Many thanks
    DM

    DMac, May 26, 2005

  2. DMac

    Lee Guest

    Did you buy some extra units? What happens if you call your Orange phone
    from that SIP account?

    Lee, May 26, 2005

  3. I use voipfone divert and as long as you have money on your account you
    can divert to any where

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, May 26, 2005
  4. DMac

    Oldie Guest

    On 26 May 2005 05:41:37 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"

    (first bits snipped)
    Is this only valid on the monthly accounts, or is divert also
    available on Voipfone Pay As You Go? (The website only mentions
    transfer, not divert, on PAYG).

    Also, is Call Back available on PAYG? this is unclear to me as well.

    Oldie

    Oldie, May 27, 2005
  5. sorry but i am not too sure drop them a mail i have a monthly account
    and also have money on the account and diverts work fine to anywhere

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, May 27, 2005
  6. DMac

    Oldie Guest

    Thanks Mat, will do. I tend to trust actual users on here, so that 's
    usually my first point of call!

    Oldie

    Oldie, May 27, 2005
  7. DMac

    Oldie Guest

    (snipped)
    I know it's bad form to follow up my own post, but I took Mat's advice
    and mailed them (at around 9pm). I got an immediate acknowledgement,
    then twenty minutes later a real reply.

    Apparently divert is only available to monthly account holders at the
    moment but it will be extended to all users w.e.f. 1st July.

    And Call Back *is* available to PAYG users.

    I was impressed with their response. So far so good!

    Oldie

    Oldie, May 27, 2005
  8. Its the 1st of june that everything changes not july so thats this
    coming wednesday - Just thought i would point that out :)

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, May 28, 2005
  9. DMac

    Oldie Guest

    On 27 May 2005 17:33:17 -0700, "Mathew Curtis"

    (snipped)

    You're right of course Mat. It's the hot weather!

    Oldie

    Oldie, May 28, 2005