    subject...

    Thanx..

    Yaducam..

    Yaducam, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Yaducam

    RC Guest

    I've worked with a number of the IP systems out there (the kind you pay for,
    not the open source);
    Mitel
    Cisco
    Nortel
    3Com
    A few small companies (some are still in business)
    Before anyone can offer any advice, you need to provide more information.
    Country?
    Number of locations (that will actually be part of the Call Center)
    Number of other locations, if any?
    Existing PBX and LAN/WAN infrastructure?
    What kind of feature support in the call center (and PBX)?
    Call volume, current and predicted future?
    Number of agents?
    Budget, helpful but not absolutely necessary, yet.

    I thinks that's enough to start.

    --
    Randall Cohen
    Sr. Systems Engineer