    good to bad.

    Thanks,
    Mel_J

    Mel_J, May 7, 2007

  2. Mel_J

    Jeff Guest

    I bought a Spyder 2 Pro from them a few months ago and the transaction went
    just fine. Made my decision solely on price (something I don't usually do),
    but they were easily the best price on the Net. I also got a $60 rebate.

    Jeff

    Jeff, May 8, 2007

  3. Mel_J

    Mel_J Guest

    Jeff,

    Thanks for your comments. I ordered a Spyder2Pro from them. I received an
    email order acknowledgement and had the product via USPS in a couple days.
    No problems.

    Mel_J

    Mel_J, May 19, 2007