    quick tools as well for it to work, but then I tried using it, and as soon
    as I made an entry, it started going crazy, and moving around and scrolling
    all weird. I had to disable it now. Anybody tried or fixed this?

    Night_Seer, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Den 17-09-2003 00:55, skrev Night_Seer:
    AFAIK you just have to add another event, and you should be fine.

    HTH

    Morten K. Hansen, Sep 17, 2003

  3. Night_Seer

    Guest Guest

    yeah I had that. I use XP Pro and had been messing around with different
    options on the desktop settings (size of scrollbars etc, menu text etc).
    I can't say which one did it, but after I went back to the default
    settings, it was ok!
    I think adding another appointment may do it, like Morten said.

    Tom

    Guest, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Night_Seer

    Night_Seer Guest

    Uggg...guess I'll have to wait for a fix...where do I send bug reports
    anyways...and would this be considered a bug they would deal with, since it
    is an extension?

    Oh you mean adding another appointment might fix it? Sorry but I posted
    this message and it never showed up on my Newsreader, I didn't see a post
    from morten either. Might you post a reply showing Mortens response please?

    Night_Seer, Sep 17, 2003
  5. Den 17-09-2003 20:55, skrev Night_Seer:

    I'll just answer again ;-)
    I just wrote earlier that I have heard about the problem, and if I
    remember correct you just have to add another event to get the problem
    solved.

    Bugs, questions and comments regarding calendar can be posted to:

    HTH

    Morten K. Hansen, Sep 17, 2003
  6. Night_Seer

    Night_Seer Guest