    Can you please help me to fix the issue?
    Your help is great appreciated,

    Inung

    iccsi, Aug 12, 2011

  2. iccsi

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi
    Try clicking on the gadget.

    "iccsi" wrote in message

    I wanted to add calendar gadgets on my desktop, but it only shows a
    orange background without showing the calendar.

    Kue2, Aug 12, 2011

  3. iccsi

    iccsi Guest

    Samething, it still shows the orange background, no calendar shows,

    iccsi, Aug 12, 2011
  4. iccsi

    iccsi Guest

    Thanks for helping,
    Can you please advise setp by step how to delete and restore the
    calendar gadget?
    Thanks again,

    iccsi, Aug 13, 2011
  5. iccsi