    I agrees with your mum, but take small steps, so that someone like LRM don't
    break your back.
    53

    Thor, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    LRM
    Thor, be my Master.
    I have been to Martial Arts long time ago.

    Guest, Aug 24, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thor Guest

    no. walk yourself.

    Thor, Aug 24, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    LRM
    I am doing all my best. what shall I do if LRM kick my @$$ ?

    Guest, Aug 24, 2006
  5. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Speaking of which, who's got the burdizzo this week?

    Mike T., Aug 24, 2006
  6. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Thanks, just thanks. You have totally ruined my Thursday,
    I was looking forward to a nice peaceful day with the
    clusers and you just had to mention the "B" word didn't you?
    Have you no shame? Can you not show mercy to the
    rest of us? Please never mention that item by its full name
    ever again, always use the phrase, "the 'B' word", as this
    won't increase the anxiety level of all the males in this here froup.

    Lnkwizard2, Aug 24, 2006
  7. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    Take the beating and say "Yesy Mistress, may I have another?"

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 24, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Very good reply.
    White Flag
    I give up

    Guest, Aug 24, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I may spend the next few hours contemplating this...or not

    Neil, Aug 28, 2006
  10. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Yes, you dip$hit.

    Lasher, Sep 7, 2006
  11. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    WTF???

    CBIC, Sep 7, 2006
  12. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    He's on the rag.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 7, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    RTFM

    I always found it amusing that MIT's anonymous FTP site is...

    ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/

    Guest, Sep 7, 2006
  14. Guest

    Lasher Guest