    analytical ability.
    Educated singularity stupid - You can't think 4 corner days.
    --Dr. Gene Ray, Wisest Human

    Mike T., Aug 23, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Needs more dots.

    Frisbee®, Aug 23, 2006
  3. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    oops...there was an errant ctrl-v there. I can explain that at the oasis.

    Mike T., Aug 23, 2006
  4. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Here ya go: http://www.hometownfavorites.com/images/items/Large/HFCA996.jpg
    (sfw)

    --
    Mike T., MCP, MCNGP #XLI
    If I tell a human that his 4-corner head (nose, 2 ears and back corner) has

    Mike T., Aug 23, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    she try be funny, she doesn't exist?

    Guest, Aug 23, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    no one asked for an explanation, Sir

    Guest, Aug 23, 2006
  7. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    If we want your opinion, we'll give it to you.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006
  8. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!Uno

    You think....BWAHAHAHAHAAAa......you think she.....BWAAHAHAHAH.....I can't stop
    laughing.....BWAHAHAHAAAAH....Do you REALLY think she would even think about
    meeting up with some JMK mutherfu©ker from the internet??? BWAHAHAHAHA.....You
    really ARE the biggest IDIOT in here.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAH.....But thanks for the
    laugh....dolt.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006
  9. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Mostly Gizzards () graced
    us with in %?<< He won't accept that link, haven't you read, Cachemove is a Microsoft product,
    not a Google Product....therefore that Google link will provide no resolution to
    his neverending problem. Honestly, I don't think anything can cure stupidity, so
    he's pretty much fu©ked.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006
  10. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Do we have a new target^H^H^H^H^H^H visitor?

    --
    Mike T., MCP, MCNGP #XLI
    You have a cyclop perspective and taught android mentality =lobotomized

    Mike T., Aug 23, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thanks for the laugh
    lol

    Guest, Aug 23, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Captain or Soldier
    if you are the captain I am the soldier
    if you are the soldier I am the Captain

    Guest, Aug 23, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Bigus,

    I can't stop laughing

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!Un
    huhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauhhuhahahuahuahuhauhauhauh

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!Uno

    Thanks to you Bigus

    Guest, Aug 23, 2006
  14. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    She's shooting lamers at her local shooting range. She's an ace at that
    sport !
    I think you should ask yourself that question, now that I have told you
    about her hobby.

    Cerebrus, Aug 23, 2006
  15. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Is that some sick game of hide the sausage you play with your boyfriend?

    CBIC, Aug 23, 2006
  16. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Mike T. () graced us with in
    44ec69cc$0$10150$-online.net?<<
    Nah...he's like the redheaded kid down the street that just HAS to butt into
    everyone's conversation. A finger to the forehead will keep him busy for hours.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006
  17. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    No, you're a retard!

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006
  18. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what CBIC () graced us with in
    ?<<
    Ewe.....careful there....images....don't want those images.... ;)

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006
  19. Guest

    Thor Guest

    hidden in the secrit site.