  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Does anyone know, where can I get this file (Cachemove.exe)

    Guest, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    Google is your fu©king friend....this is a certification NG, now quit being a
    lamer and find it yourself.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Woh woh, come down,

    Its Microsoft's product not google's product idiot?

    Guest, Aug 22, 2006
  4. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Now that's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

    CBIC, Aug 22, 2006
  5. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    Who the fu©k are you calling idiot??? LMAO.....You're the fu©king MORON that
    can't figure out how to search for a product, not to mention the fact that you
    can't figure out that you should be in another newsgroup doing it.

    Who do you think we are? Your little reasearch b!tches? Besides....what the fu©k
    does it matter that it's a M$ product and not a G$ product??? OHHHHH.....I
    remember now....sorry...I forgot....Google banned all of the Microsoft products
    and services from being searched on their site. Damb...I am sooo sorry for ever
    misleading you!! BWAHAHAHAHA....and if you believe that, I've got a couple of
    towers in NYC that I'd like to sell you.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 22, 2006
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    It would be if he wasn't being deliberately dense.

    Frisbee®, Aug 22, 2006
  7. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what CBIC () graced us with in
    ?<<
    I was trying to figure out if he was asking a question or making a
    statement....both maybe?

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 22, 2006
  8. Guest

    Thor Guest

    OK, but I have a hard time understanding it.
    (Cachemove.exe) Its Microsoft's product not google's product idiot?
    ===
    Cachemove.exe is Microsoft is product not google is product idiot?
    ===
    It =
    Microsoft =
    product not google =
    product idiot
    ===

    product_not_google = product idiot
    Microsoft = product_not_google
    Cachemove.exe = Microsoft
    ===

    I agree in that Microsoft not can be said to be a product of google.
    Does this mean that Cachemove.exe is a "product idiot" because it is not
    made by google?
    I kind of like logic, but sometimes when I don't understand other peoples
    logic I mess things up. This has made me pretty good at parsing and reading
    logic, but "Cachemove.exe is Microsoft is product not google is product
    idiot?" was just too hard.

    53

    Thor, Aug 22, 2006
  9. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    You're probably right. I have a difficult time telling with this one.

    CBIC, Aug 22, 2006
  10. Guest

    TBone Guest

    So if you know its MS product, why didn't you look there before posting
    here? You're already on their web site for frak's sake.

    Definite LotM material.

    Besides, I think he meant you should check google for your answer. Because
    you'll find it there.

    TBone, Aug 22, 2006
  11. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    See what happens when you make timecube.com your start page?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Aug 22, 2006
  12. Guest

    Thor Guest

    .... "death is too good for them"
    http://anotherg...mov...com is my new homepage.
    Makes me fall off my chair every time.

    53

    Thor, Aug 22, 2006
  13. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hey, I thought Google was fu©king celibate ! Hmmm... so either you're
    exaggerating, or Google is getting promiscous...

    Cerebrus, Aug 22, 2006
  14. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    RTFM

    Lasher, Aug 22, 2006
  15. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Cerebrus () graced us with in
    ?<<
    Haven't you heard? G00gle is a big fat slvt!!

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 22, 2006
  16. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    I prefer the phrase "friend with benefits" myself.

    Temporary Secondment

    Mike T., Aug 22, 2006
  17. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Er...Am I supposed to read the FM?

    CBIC, Aug 22, 2006
  18. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Yes

    LRM, Aug 23, 2006
  19. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Who the fu©k are you calling idiot???

    -IDIOT:
    Dictionary:
    1- A foolish or stupid person.
    2- A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three
    years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against
    common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use
    and is now considered offensive.

    [Middle English, ignorant person, from Old French idiote, from Latin idiÅta,
    from Greek idiÅtÄ“s, private person, layman, from idios, own, private.]
    ------------------------------------
    Thesaurus:
    One deficient in judgment and good sense: ass, fool, imbecile, jackass,
    mooncalf, moron, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, simple, simpleton, softhead,
    tomfool. Informal dope, gander, goose. Slang cretin, ding-dong, dip, goof,
    jerk, nerd, schmo, schmuck, turkey. See ability/inability.
    ------------------------------------
    Antonyms:
    Definition: very stupid person
    Antonyms: brain, genius, intellectual
    Medical:

    Guest, Aug 23, 2006
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Does anyone know, where can I get this file (Cachemove.exe)
    Hi Sweetheart,

    What are you doing this weekend?
    do you wanna go out?

    Guest, Aug 23, 2006