    possibly the history (less important, but helps to have the
    autocomplete info when typing URL's).

    TIA, Jim

    Jim, May 4, 2005

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Worse yet, all saved passwords were cleared!!

    Jim, May 4, 2005

  3. Jim

    Big Will Guest

    tools\options\privacy\clear chache (not clear all).

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, May 5, 2005
  4. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Well, I guess somehow I must have done clear all if there's no
    possibility that clear (cache) did this.

    Jim

    Jim, May 5, 2005
  5. Jim

    Big Will Guest

    You may have. If you still doubt it, then you could try storing a
    password and seeing if clearing cache deleted it, but it shoudln't have
    (it doesn't here).

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, May 5, 2005