    via the hot shoe?

    Thanks,

    Bill

    BNBN, Jan 26, 2005

  2. BNBN

    Paul H. Guest

    I don't see how anything connected to the hotshoe could actually trip the
    camera shutter. It sounds as if the service rep was confusing a hot shoe
    mounted flash cable with a cable release.

    Paul H., Jan 26, 2005

  3. BNBN

    Bob Salomon Guest

    Kaiser makes a strap-on cable release adapter that fits any camera with
    a circumfrance of up to 6". It accepts standard screw-in cable releases.
    Porter's sells them.

    Bob Salomon, Jan 26, 2005
  4. BNBN

    Al Luminium Guest

    If your camera has a self timer and a remote, you can probably use the
    remote as a cable release, albeit with timing issues from pressing the
    button, to actually making an exposure.

    Al Luminium, Jan 27, 2005