    can i change a conf for he don't wait cable connection ?

    thanks
    mag

    Mag, Jan 12, 2009

  2. I've seen that message, but I don't believe it delays the boot in any fashion..

    Doug McIntyre, Jan 12, 2009

  3. Mag

    Trendkill Guest

    I agree, and 7200s are not the fasted booters I've seen by any stretch
    of the imagination. Have you tried pulling that cable and restarting
    and seeing the delta in boot time? I'd guess its none.....

    Trendkill, Jan 12, 2009
  4. Mag

    bod43 Guest

    Exactly how long does it take to boot? And what criteria
    are you using to determine that it is working?

    I have not touched a 7200 for some time (first 7200VXR)
    but I would not be at all surprised if it took several minutes.

    bod43, Jan 13, 2009