    Anyone?
    THX
    Frank

    Frank, Apr 1, 2006

  2. The method described in the KB Article refers to the 32-bit versions,
    but still should apply:

    How to Recover from a Corrupted Registry that Prevents Windows XP from
    Starting
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307545

    Once you've recovered, you might want to look here, as well:

    How to Troubleshoot Registry Corruption Issues
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822705

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Bruce Chambers, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Thanks but I used that method a couple of times over the years. I even
    have a printed a copy of it.
    It's a real PITA!
    I thought there was a short cut...anyone ..?
    THX
    Frank

    Frank, Apr 1, 2006