    Hi all, I have experience with Java and C++. Should I learn C# before I
    start looking at the MCAD books or can I go with MCAD book directly?

    Many many many thanks!!!

    rachelnr, Dec 21, 2005

  2. rachelnr

    rmacias Guest

    MCAD assumes you are already an experienced C# developer (although it is
    entirely possible that you can pass the test with very little experience).

    Since you an experienced developer, I would recommend "A Programmer's
    Introduction to C#" by Eric Gunnerson. This is a programmers reference that
    will teach you the syntax of C#. It's a good book.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/18...002-2918306-6973604?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

    rmacias, Dec 21, 2005

  3. rachelnr

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Hi,

    I would learn the C# syntax (which is similar to Java, from what I am
    told). I would recommend Programming C# by Jesse Liberty. For
    recommendations of books to use to pass the MCAD along with information
    on the method I used to pass the exam, check out the link below:

    http://tod1d.blogspot.com/2004/10/mcsd-certification-path.html

    Tod Birdsall, Dec 21, 2005
  4. rachelnr

    Rach Guest

    Thanks you guys soooooo much! This is so helpful!!

    Rach, Dec 22, 2005