    straight into windows, but for some reason it is asking me to select my
    account name. I am the only person using this PC and I already have
    administrators rights. There is no other account on this system.

    Budd, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Budd

    Unsigned Guest

    Unsigned, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Budd

    Unk Guest

    Right-click My computer, Manage, Local Users and Groups, Users. In the
    right window pane is a list of all the users on your computer. Just
    delete the accounts that were added by the Microsoft.net framework update.
    Close the window, reboot, and the "Select User" logon screen will no
    longer appear.

    Unk

    Unk, Jul 10, 2003