buySAFE is now protecting 3,000,000 listings on eBay

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by tedrichardson9925, Aug 17, 2006.

  1. tedrichardson9925, Aug 17, 2006

  2. How come I can find nothing about "BuySafe" on the Ebay site?

    John Rampling, Aug 17, 2006

  3. tedrichardson9925

    Robert Baer Guest

    Assume that it exists and is real.
    E-bay does not want to encourage any of that because a lot of income
    is derived via sales of stolen goods, and e-bay knows that.
    A buyer can ge ripped off, and a seller can ge ripped off, and e-bay
    does not give a shit (observed fact).
    As long as they make money via a given buyer or a given seller, they
    will refuse to back-up the so-called contract that e-bay talks about no
    matter the circumstances of bad transactions.

    Robert Baer, Aug 18, 2006