    www.1ink.com ... is there a problem with this? In-short, what are the short
    falls of a refurbished Printer Toner Cartridge?

    Bill

    King Coffee, Aug 19, 2006

  2. King Coffee

    Jimchip Guest

    I go to a local shop, part of a franchise. They take the old cartridge,
    give you a refilled at 50% list. The refills have always worked just
    like the new ones. The people at the shop say the cartridges can
    eventually go bad and become non-refillable or non-usable but they
    guarantee a replacement if there is any performance problem. Somebody
    online with a guarantee sounds like it could work but I would check
    their reputation...cartridges are still expensive enough with the
    discount that you could lose some money if the company isn't legit.

    A company that spams, for example, is not legit in my book.

    Jimchip, Aug 19, 2006

  3. King Coffee

    Plato Guest

    May work. May not. It's up to you to test with your money.

    Plato, Aug 19, 2006