    interested in supporting these routers anyway (warranty stuff), would it be
    a bad idea to get a new one with DD-WRT?

    JimL

    JimL, Aug 24, 2010

  2. JimL

    Char Jackson Guest

    If 802.11g (and b) is acceptable, then I still like and use the
    Linksys WRT54GL with dd-wrt firmware. Some versions (builds) of dd-wrt
    are better than others, so do your homework. The dd-wrt forums at
    www.dd-wrt.com are a good place to start.

    Sample link:
    <http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833124190>

    Char Jackson, Aug 24, 2010