    visit one shop!

    Thanks
    Pete

    Pete Boyd, Apr 6, 2004

  2. Pete Boyd

    NJ Ed Guest

    Try B&H Photo on 9 Ave and 33 St. Great sevrvice and prices.

    NJ Ed, Apr 6, 2004

  3. Try B&H Photo on 9 Ave and 33 St. Great sevrvice and prices.

    But please note that they are closed through April 13.

    Andrew Koenig, Apr 6, 2004
  4. Pete Boyd

    Jay Bollyn Guest

    I suggest at least check
    http://www.pricegrabber.com/index.php/ut=42630dfd528f177c . I rarely buy
    things like this in brick-and-mortar retail stores. Online savings are often
    quite significant.

    -- Jay

    Jay Bollyn, Apr 6, 2004
  5. Pete Boyd

    Al Dykes Guest

    If B&H is closed, (they also close around 1PM on Fridays) I'd go down
    to J&R Music World (http://www.jandr.com/). They have a big selection
    and fair prices. Bring a printout of the price from J&R and they will
    give you a good price.

    J&R has a very good reputation. If the salesman says they don't have
    something in stock and suggests a different brand I'd tend to believe
    him and not suspect a bait and switch.

    The only downside is that they don't give refunds, it's store-credit
    only. Buy it and use it immediatly. After that you need to depend on
    the manufacturers warranty, anyway.

    Al Dykes, Apr 6, 2004