    with good results.

    Thanks

    Dave

    david, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Fred Atkinson, Jan 17, 2005

  3. david

    Paul Cocker Guest

    Have you tried Ebay?

    Paul Cocker, Jan 17, 2005
  4. david

    BradReeseCom Guest

    Hi Dave,

    Ben Nelson, the owner of UsedRouter.Com

    http://www.UsedRouter.Com/

    and is a highly respected member of the Used/Refurbished Network
    Equipment Industry.

    Ben's father, John Nelson, is the founder of Western Data Transfer in
    Los Lunas, New Mexico:

    http://westerndatatransfer.home.mchsi.com/

    Ben set-up his own sales office after he finished college and has
    become a very successful and respected member of the Used/Refurbished
    Network Equipment Industry.

    All of Ben's network gear is handled out of New Mexico.

    Ben Nelson and UsedRouter.Com have a Triple AAA+ Rating in our
    industry.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese & Reggie Grant
    BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide
    United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
    U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    Website: http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm

    BradReeseCom, Jan 17, 2005
  5. david

    david Guest

    Thank you for the very informative reply.
    I looked up usedrouter.com on the bbb website and found them to satisfy
    thier standards with no complaints whatsoever.

    I believe usedrouter.com to be an upstanding company and I look forward
    to doing business with them and post my experience to this group.

    sincerely,

    Dave V

    david, Jan 18, 2005
  6. david

    vibrantinc

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Minneapolis, MN
    Used Router.com

    Hi Dave,

    As a fellow dealer in the secondary networking hardware marketplace with Brad, I concur that UsedRouter.com is a reputable firm. I'm sure you had a good experience. You should post feedback when you get a chance.

    While there are some rogue dealers out there peddling bad gear and fake stuff, you'll find that the majority of us are dedicated to quality hardware and long-term customer relationships.

    Corey Donovan
    Vibrant Technologies

    vibrantinc, Aug 6, 2007