    Can anyone please advise which websites will ship to SA, takes
    VISA/MasterCard and is reliable. I am interested in the Canon S2.

    Thanks,

    xto, Dec 12, 2005

  2. xto

    m Ransley Guest

    You better research the store first , you cant trust everyone. Buying
    local has alot of advantages, like what if it is defective or damaged in
    shipping, then what, or what if they wont ship it. Saving a few bucks
    often costs alot more then you realise . There are plenty of documented
    bad experiances in this area. Google.

    m Ransley, Dec 12, 2005

  3. xto

    grumpy Guest

    An excellent camera.

    I can't recommend a dealer, but don't make your choice based on lowest price. Make sure you study
    http://www.resellerratings.com/ very closely.

    grumpy, Dec 12, 2005
  4. xto

    JES Guest

    JES, Dec 12, 2005
  5. xto

    Dave Quail Guest

    I am in South Africa, and have made several purchases from B&H Photo in New
    York...

    Service is fast (+- 10 days)

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...s&Q=&sku=381966&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

    Dave

    Dave Quail, Dec 12, 2005
  6. xto

    lazysurfers Guest

    lazysurfers, Dec 12, 2005
  7. xto

    PTRAVEL Guest

    Try B&H www.bhphotovideo.com

    They do international sales and are absolutely reliable.

    PTRAVEL, Dec 12, 2005
  8. xto

    Brad Guest

    Try http://www.buydig.com I'm not sure if they ship there or not but I have
    made several purchases from them and been very happy. They have great prices
    as well. Brad

    Brad, Dec 12, 2005