    Russell Guest

    Hi. Any recommendations of places to buy second hand lenses online? There
    is obviously eBay, but it is more new stuff being sold on there.

    Russell, Apr 29, 2005

  2. Russell

    paul.busse Guest

    I have been satisfied with KEH.com

    Paul B.

    paul.busse, Apr 29, 2005

  3. B&H has pre-owned lenses.

    "In general, the art of government consists in taking as
    much money as possible from one party of the citizens
    to give to the other."

    Voltaire (1764)

    John A. Stovall, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Russell

    Pete D Guest

    For what camera?

    Pete D, Apr 29, 2005
  5. Russell

    Russell Guest

    Canon.

    Russell, Apr 30, 2005
  6. Russell

    Pete D Guest

    Aah, Canon has some pretty reasonable lenses that are pretty well priced to
    buy new, have you had a close look there?

    Pete D, Apr 30, 2005
  7. Russell

    Frank ess Guest

    I have "won" two second-hand lenses on eBay at prices greatly reduced
    from new. It's always a gamble, but in these instances I _did_ win:
    items are perfect, and a savings of something like 40%, four hundred
    dollars total.

    One was relatively old (a year and a half in use), the other hardly
    used. Longevity remains to be seen, but at this point I'm ahead of the
    game.

    Frank ess, Apr 30, 2005