    From: Ben Thomas [mailto:]
    Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 10:04 PM
    Subject: International Shipping / Returns

    Hi,

    I saw you had a great price for a digital camera I want to buy, so I
    tried to checkout the item, but it said you don't do international shipping, yet
    your logo is "BuyDig - Worldwide Direct".

    Do you ship worldwide?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?BenOne=A9?=, Oct 31, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?BenOne=A9?=

    Guest Guest

    It's morons like the one who sent the above in response to a legitimate
    inquiry that populate customer service these day rendering it a meaningless
    phrase rather than something meaningful to customers/prospects.

    Guest, Oct 31, 2004

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?BenOne=A9?=

    Frank ess Guest

    Sometimes I send a letter to the "President" of the company, asking if
    he knows his son-in-law is ruining customer relations.

    Frank ess, Oct 31, 2004