    Comments?

    -Cory

    * Cory Papenfuss *

    Guest, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jim Waggener Guest

    I bought a camcorder from Buydig. No hard sell and no problem whatsoever.
    Arrived well packaged in sealed box with USA warranty. I'd buy from them
    again.

    Go Hokies!!!

    Jim Waggener, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    Cynicor Guest

    I bought an early 6MP digicam from them several years ago. I printed out the
    ad and took it to B&H - it was at least $150 less than their price, and the
    guy refused to match it. So I ordered from buydig and it arrived just as
    Jim's did - sealed USA box, no hard sell, shipped overnight, for the price
    quoted.

    Cynicor, Mar 10, 2005
  4. Guest

    Bill Rude Guest

    I've bought from BuyDig.com, that's where I got my Panasonic FZ20, and they were
    great, low price and fast service. B&H, Newegg and Adorama have been good guys
    to deal with also. None of these have screwed up and order yet.

    Bill Rude, Mar 10, 2005
  5. Guest

    Bubbabob Guest

    Check resellerratings.com <http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2065.html>
    Buydig's customer service rating could be a lot better.

    Bubbabob, Mar 10, 2005
  6. Guest

    Destin_FL Guest

    Hey all... almost ready for my dslr purchase. I've looked through the scumbag

    I have purchased my last 4 cameras from BuyDig.com... flawless transactions each
    and every time. No sales pressure, incredibly fast shipping, great service. I
    just ordered my Nikon D70 from them 3 days ago and it is already in tracking
    with UPS to arrive Monday.

    I have ALSO had great experiences with Newegg, B & H, Adorama, Beach Camera
    (BuyDig sister site).
    The only one who has ever tendered any sales pressure was Adorama who called to
    tell me about a great deal they were offering on a similar item & I was glad
    they called because I had been unaware of the deal.

    So yeah, I highly recommend BuyDig.

    Tim
    Destin, Florida

    Destin_FL, Mar 10, 2005
  7. Guest

    Robert Barr Guest

    I purchased a digital camera from Buydig, and while everything worked
    out OK, it was basically luck. There was absolutely no packing material
    in the box. Pretty insulting.

    There is packaging in the manufacurer's box, of course, but when I'm
    paying for shipping, I want a little packaging on a $$$ camera.

    Robert Barr, Mar 10, 2005
  8. wrote:

    Hey all...

    <snip>

    I've bought from buydig with no problem (S500). A colleague bought a
    Canon 20D from them with no problem ( though I found Amazon to be a bit
    less for most D-SLRs, after you factor in the Amazon credits (presently
    $50 or $100), 3% Amazon Visa credits, free shipping, etc).

    Lately I've noticed that buydig makes it tricky to order just the
    camera, on some models. I.e., if you search for S410, the only way to
    buy just the camera is to click the "Buy Now" button next to it in the
    search results (if you click on the "Product Details" you get only the
    "Value Kits."

    Buydig never called me to try to sell me any extras.

    scharf.steven, Mar 10, 2005
  9. Guest

    Ron Krebs Guest

    Buydig had the best price on my cam and the service was great.

    Ron

    Ron Krebs, Mar 10, 2005
  10. Guest

    M. Souris Guest

    Absolutely no problem with them on my C-5050 purchase a few years ago.

    On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:32:52 +0000 (UTC),

    M. Souris, Mar 11, 2005
  11. Guest

    HIKER4LIFE Guest

    JNust ordered CP8700 from Buy.dig.com on Monday and received the camera
    Thursday. Checked all information on Dpreview.com and Buydig had the best
    price; I called to see if it was refurbished, it was not and I even received
    the USA warranty - VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE!!

    HIKER4LIFE, Mar 11, 2005
  12. Guest

    justareader Guest

    I could not find a buy now link on the camera I was interested in at
    buydig. They say call for price? same thing happened to me at
    www.bestchoicedigital.com they did not describe the item or warranty
    so I emailed the generic info line to see if it was in stock. They
    wrote back and told me to call one of their sales people. These
    salesman live and die by their commisions so I just did not have the
    heart to waste their time.

    justareader, Mar 11, 2005
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sounds like most responses are about what I thought. Somewhere between
    hand-holding and scamshops. Sounds like a go.

    Thanks!
    -Cory

    * Cory Papenfuss *

    Guest, Mar 11, 2005
  14. Guest

    Destin_FL Guest

    I ordered my D70 from them on Tuesday.... I JUST NOW checked FedEx tracking....
    it's on the truck headed this way!! Wasn't supposed to be here until next
    Monday.
    God I love BuyDig!!

    Tim

    Destin_FL, Mar 11, 2005
  15. Got my Olympus C765 there last summer. Best price of ANYONE, came
    FEDEX, properly packed. NOTE: buy the camera ONLY--their accessory
    packs are way overpriced--I guess they don't make much on the camera but
    make it up on the "extras".

    Kenneth J. Harris, Mar 11, 2005
  16. Guest

    Destin_FL Guest

    Very true.... I NEVER buy accessories from or the add-on accessory kits from
    them. Good point to make. More diligent shopping around is needed for the
    accessory stuff for sure.

    Destin_FL, Mar 11, 2005
  17. Oliver Costich, Mar 12, 2005
  18. I've been shopping for a Canon 20D. B&H is cheaper than Buydig, even after
    shipping. You are not paying for name at B&H; they are very competitive.
    Doesn't mean you may find something a little cheaper elsewhere, but is 1
    percent worth the hassle?

    Rick \(Saga 35\), Mar 15, 2005
  19. Guest

    alien999 Guest

    i recently purchased 3 cameras from them. very fast shipping, like
    newegg. good packaging also. would not hesitate to buy from them in the
    future. i made my decision based on price and reseller rating at
    pricegrabber.com.

    alien999, Mar 17, 2005
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    : i recently purchased 3 cameras from them. very fast shipping, like
    : newegg. good packaging also. would not hesitate to buy from them in the
    : future. i made my decision based on price and reseller rating at
    : pricegrabber.com.
    : In article <771fc$42371da8$4364082a$>,

    Thanks for all the responses. I finally took the plunge and ordered the
    camera kit ($800 total) last week (Fri) with free shipping. Although it took a little
    while to move through their system, FedEx had it by Sun and it came in last night. So
    far no surprises.

    They said manufacturer's USA warranty, but I don't see a warranty card.
    Rather, it has a "Serial number card." Is that a normal thing these days? I have
    nothing to suspect that it *isn't* the domestic model and it all seems good an in
    working order.

    I will add a positive response to the review sites.

    Thanks all
    -Cory

    * Cory Papenfuss *

    Guest, Mar 17, 2005