  1. _R

    measekite Guest

    :-D :-D

    measekite, May 17, 2005

  2. _R

    measekite Guest

    And clearly online vendors. Many outright lie and most of the rest
    withhold the truth and other information that is pertinent.

    measekite, May 17, 2005

  3. _R

    Frank Guest

    Who ever said having anything on line made anyone an authority on anything?
    Certainly not me.
    But it's a hell of a lot more proof of some real world experience vs
    some bullshitter wannabe script-kittie i-still-sleep-with-my-teddy-bear
    moron's opinion about what they have never done.
    Now who would you believe...someone with 40yrs experience or someone who
    still sleeps with his first printer?
    Got it?
    Frank

    Frank, May 17, 2005
  4. _R

    Frank Guest

    Wrong! They can touch it yet chose not to.
    So do Jews.
    So what?
    Frank

    Frank, May 17, 2005
  5. _R

    Tony Guest

    Tony, May 18, 2005
  6. _R

    Tony Guest

    Tony, May 18, 2005
  7. _R

    Frank Guest

    Yeah...Olly-On from Cuba right?
    Frank

    Frank, May 18, 2005
  8. Some do, some don't, and it's not hard to distinguish them. No
    different from car or insurance salemen, among others.

    I'm still waiting for evidence that the reseller ratings have been
    tampered with enough to statistically skew them.

    Oliver Costich, May 18, 2005

  9. Got it, Frank. I also have 40 years experience buying by mail order
    and off the web, but I don't run around making unsustantiated claims
    about reseller ratings just because they don't fit with my prejudices.

    By the way, there's about 20 printers between the first one and now,
    and 2 were bought this year.

    Forty years of experience don't beat 15 minutes of logic. If all you
    can do is spew insult when asked to provide evidence of your claims,
    then ,no, I don't believe someone who claims 40 years experience. And
    when he reduces his responses to claiming someone doesn't exist or has
    to prove the ridiculous (that you don't work for Beach Camera), his
    true level of expertise is revelaed.

    You got it, Frank?

    Oliver Costich, May 18, 2005
  10. _R