    vendors for printers and cameras? They have good prices on the HP
    1320 that I was considering. Any reason to avoid them?

    Thanks

    _R, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Here check them out.

    http://www.resellerratings.com/

    John A. Stovall, Apr 20, 2005

  3. _R

    Ozgur Inal Guest

    Buydig is pretty good. I purchased 3 cameras from them, never had a problem.
    The only thing was, after my last order (I was buying it for a friend who
    did not have a credit card) an agent called me from buydig and asked "what I
    was going to do with all those cameras" (That was my 3rd order in 6 months)
    even though it's none of his business. He was like interrogating me and I
    hated it.

    Ozgur Inal, Apr 20, 2005
  4. _R

    Frank ess Guest

    He was probably worried that his prices were too low, and you were
    selling them and making money that should have been _his_.

    Frank ess, Apr 21, 2005
  5. Didn't know about the reltionship, but I got my D70 kit from Buydig. No
    problems.

    Steve Gavette, Apr 21, 2005
  6. _R

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Apr 21, 2005
  7. _R

    Steve Young Guest

    When did you ever buy from them?
    I bought a camera from them and everything went fine.

    Steve Young, Apr 21, 2005

  8. Buydig is at the top of the second tier, B&H and comparable being in
    the first.

    Oliver Costich, Apr 21, 2005
  9. _R

    braine_dead Guest

    I bought from Buydig (Panasonic PV-GS120) no problems.
    Emailing a question to them about delivery...it was from Beech Camera!

    b_d

    braine_dead, Apr 21, 2005
  10. I bought from Beachcamera in Nov'04. Good price and was shipped the
    very next day. My cousin who went to the store said that they have
    boxes and boxes piled up on the floor and were only interested in
    showing you a camera if you bought one first.

    - Siddhartha

    Siddhartha Jain, Apr 21, 2005
  11. Camera!

    Isn't that Beachcamera? ;)

    Siddhartha Jain, Apr 21, 2005
  12. _R

    FredFarkle Guest

    FredFarkle, Apr 21, 2005
  13. _R

    Destin_FL Guest

    Beach has no such history... I have purchased from Beach and BuyDig, both with
    perfect results.

    Tim

    Beech has a long history of screwing the public. I don't know about their
    web operation. I never deal with people I don't trust.

    Destin_FL, Apr 21, 2005
  14. _R

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Apr 21, 2005
  15. I read somewhere that they revamped totally after that. But as my
    cousin told me its not a shop where salespeople are waiting to serve
    you. You walk-in, pay and then they let you open the box. So no
    question of trying out cameras before buying.

    - Siddhartha

    Siddhartha Jain, Apr 22, 2005
  16. _R

    Nostrobino Guest

    I have bought three digital cameras from Buydig.com and they are absolutely
    first-rate to deal with. Very fast shipping and no annoying "confirmation"
    calls such as some low-priced sellers use to try to sell you overpriced
    accessories.

    If you mean BEACH Camera, I doubt there's any connection with Buydig but I
    don't really know. I have never dealt with Beach and probably never will,
    since they have not enjoyed a very favorable reputation among buyers.

    N.

    Nostrobino, Apr 22, 2005
  17. _R

    Joe Makowiec Guest

    Registrant:
    beach trading co. (BUYDIG-DOM)
    203 route 22 east
    greenbrook, NJ 08812
    US

    Domain Name: BUYDIG.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    mosseri, solomon (SM16276)
    Beach Trading co.
    203 route 22 east
    greenbrook, NJ 08812
    US
    (732) 424-1101 fax: (732) 424-1105

    Joe Makowiec, Apr 22, 2005
  18. _R

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Apr 22, 2005
  19. _R

    Vic Dura Guest

    Thanks Joe, good to know!!

    Vic Dura, Apr 23, 2005

  20. Unless you know exactly what you want and the price is substantially
    lower.

    Oliver Costich, Apr 23, 2005