    Please advice me

    Thanks & Regards,
    P.Kasi Viswanadham.

    Kasi Viswanadham., Oct 31, 2009

  2. The first place to start is the MCTS: SQL 2008, Business Intelligence
    Development and Maintenance (70-448)
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-448&locale=en-us

    There is an MSPress Training Kit for this exam, as well as several other
    books on SSAS and SSRS

    After that is the MCITP: BI Developer, which requires exam
    70-452 Designing a Business Intelligence Infrastructure using Microsoft SQL
    Server 2008
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-452&locale=en-us

    There aren't any certification study guides, but MSLearning recommends the
    same "other" materials you used to prepare for the MCTS.

    In addition, you should rely heavily on the SQL Server Books Online for any
    SQL Server certifications.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Oct 31, 2009