    I hear that on Memorial Day Bush is planning on personally landing an F-18
    Hornet on the deck of the U.S.S. Arizona, then pop out with a fully cooked
    turkey on a platter to serve the crew. :)

    qwerty, Apr 8, 2004

  2. qwerty

    stewy Guest

    No. The turkey will be in the flight suit.

    stewy, Apr 8, 2004

  3. qwerty

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    We must be grateful to Dubya for being the coward he is
    and becoming AWOL in 1972. Without such a brainless
    moron flying an F-102 over the skies of Texas, America has
    possibly averted the greatest airline disaster in history. :)

    Paolo Pizzi, Apr 8, 2004
  4. qwerty

    Orange Juice Guest

    Both you guys got it all wrong!
    The turkey will pop out of a giant bag
    of *OREO cookies* tomorrow morning
    and testify in front of the 9/11 Investigative
    Commission. (..chaired by senile GOP flukie Tom Kean)

    Orange Juice, Apr 8, 2004
  5. qwerty

    Azzz1588 Guest

    Just keep spewing that hate...

    It's what you do best !!!!!!!!!

    Azzz1588, Apr 8, 2004
  6. qwerty

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    I believe it's called "humor," you should learn to appreciate it.
    You are just projecting YOUR hatred, no wonder you have
    expressed several times your desire to see me dead...

    "I'm a live and let live guy."

    Azzz1588

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    Paolo Pizzi, Apr 9, 2004