bush and kerry family tree

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    molsonexpert Guest

    molsonexpert, Jun 25, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Canadian THINGS?
    go to your room right now young man! and no more computer until you've
    cleaned up your room and finished your homework!

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    Canadian THINGS?
    My room is clean, and the only homework I have over summer break is the
    homework I give myself.

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  5. My wife might want to adopt you...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    too bad
    you need to supply me with at least 5 computers to test stuff, a good laser
    printer, at least one LCD monitor(at least 17"), pay for all of my
    certification testing, pay for training materials, make sure i have the
    correct software to get my MCSE.....

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  7. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    becuase the nerd is more likely to have a higher income?

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  8. Bingo. That and the clean room.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  9. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    You really believed me when i said my room was clean?
    its clean if you don't look at all the dirty clothes, shrink wrap,
    electronics, disassembled VCRs, papers, etc...

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  10. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    pffffftttt, a clean room you can achieve with a quick beating...
    ;)

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004