    Tammy Guest

    Which is better, Nero or ECDC ?
    Curious.

    Tammy, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Tammy

    Thor Guest

    IMHO, Nero hands-down.

    Thor, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Tammy

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Seconded.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    website: under construction
    email/IM for rates/services

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Tammy

    chuckie® Guest

    IMHO, Easy CD Creator, hands down...sorry Thor...had put forth the opposing view, and, yes, I've
    tried both...luck...

    chuckie®, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Tammy

    Thor Guest

    no need to apologize. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

    Thor, Oct 28, 2003
  6. Tammy

    anna keynow Guest

    Having tried both, I found Nero to be the superior product.
    -+Anna+-

    anna keynow, Oct 28, 2003
  7. Tammy

    Night_Seer Guest

    I have also tried both...have both installed on my computer...only use
    Nero.

    Night_Seer, Oct 28, 2003
  8. Tammy

    anna keynow Guest

    Same here, as it happens.
    The off-spring and b/f prefer EC.
    -+Anna+-

    anna keynow, Oct 29, 2003
  9. Tammy

    chuckie® Guest

    That's ok, I prefer to bow to the superior here (that being you, among others). From what I read in
    this thread, mayhap I should be giving Nero another try??...

    chuckie®, Oct 29, 2003
  10. Tammy

    Thor Guest

    It's up to you. If Easy CD is doing the job ok, I see no big reason to
    change, unless you are of the terminally curious. :) But when people are
    having trouble with Easy CD, I recommend trying Nero, as I think it is more
    reliable overall than EasyCD.

    Thor, Oct 29, 2003