    Also, should the disc be burned in NTSC or PAL, (in UK)

    TIA

    Mike

    MIchael Dodsworth, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Mike

    MIchael Dodsworth, Nov 7, 2005

  3. What type of DVD depends on your burner. Read the fine manual that came
    with your burner to see if it's "plus" R, "dash" R or both. And you
    should be using PAL in the UK.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 7, 2005
  4. MIchael Dodsworth

    Dusty Roads Guest

    If using Nero StartSmart there are two tabs at the upper right corner
    DVD and CD. You need to choose the correct one of these even when you
    choose a correct funtion from the menu. If that is not the problem, it
    may be that the disk format is not compatible with your DVD Burner.

    Regards, Dusty

    Dusty Roads, Nov 7, 2005
  5. MIchael Dodsworth

    BIG NIGE Guest

    Also when you have selected DVD when you get to the next step check that the
    box on the left does say DVD and not CD (occasionally mine does not change )
    if its wrong you can change the option here as well.

    BIG NIGE, Nov 7, 2005