    What options do I have.?
    Using the latest LG DVD burner.

    NZed

    NZed, Jan 1, 2004

  2. NZed

    XPD Guest

    Use Nero Recode my friend says all the time.... it apparently strips out all
    the crap and re-encodes to a suitable size/format..burn the result and you
    now have a DVD.

    XPD, Jan 1, 2004

  3. NZed

    ¢_£¥ºÑ Guest

    http://www.dvdshrink.org/

    ¢_£¥ºÑ, Jan 2, 2004
  4. NZed

    NZed Guest

    Thanks XPD
    Got it...now I understand.
    Half the problem was understanding the procedure.

    first used decrypter.......left with the VOB files.
    Then used Nero....Nero Recode.

    The whole process didnt take too long at all.

    ....Next time I have to make sure when I make my master DVD that I dont put
    the copywrite setting on it when it was burnt.

    NZed

    NZed, Jan 3, 2004