burner compatibility with Dell Latitude c840 laptop

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Toby, Nov 10, 2007.

  1. Toby

    Toby Guest

    Hi all,

    My burner went south and I am looking for advice on a new one for my Dell
    Latitude c840. I live in Japan and would much prefer to buy one locally,
    rather than ordering something on the net and paying a bunch of shipping
    costs. Any advice appreciated on:

    1. Compatible burners (make and model) so that I can look for those
    specifically.

    2. Any specs which spell out compatibility or links to sites which explain
    how to determine compatibility. I did a web search and didn't have much
    luck.

    Any and all help highly appreciated.

    Toby

    Toby, Nov 10, 2007