    (playing around with Linux LiveCD's, and I have a spare 1 gig thumb drive.
    Anyone wanna tell me how to do this?

    Aaron

    Aaron, May 1, 2006

  2. Aaron

    Plato Guest

    Your burning program has to be able to do it, if you want it done.

    Plato, May 2, 2006

  3. Aaron

    misterdufus

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Download Pendrive Linux from HERE

    Get your bootable USB here...read all about it.

    #1 - Download Pendrive Linux from HERE
    downloads.sourceforge.net/pendrivelinux/Pendrivelinux08.zip

    #2 - Using Winrar or another extraction program, extract the contents of Pendrive Linux into the root of your newly formatted USB drive

    #3 - When it finishes extracting, open the USB directory, and open the file makeboot.dat. This will make your USB drive bootable

    #4 - Your USB is ready for booting. Plug it into the computer you want to find the password for.

    #5 - Reboot/Start the computer

    courtesy of your friendly neighborhood misterdufus

    misterdufus, Apr 18, 2009