    Caching of files started then completed,
    Burn process started, then said medium not present,
    could not perform fixation, burn process failed.

    PCportinc, Jun 2, 2004

  2. PCportinc

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    This might not be the solution mate but try writing at a slower speed. If
    it's not i'm sure someone else can tell you what the problem is. Also you
    should upgrade to 6.3 its much better.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 2, 2004

  3. PCportinc

    Thor Guest

    maybe a malfunctioning drive.

    Thor, Jun 2, 2004
  4. PCportinc

    Global_Killa Guest

    I've got this error with some of my friends CD-RW. The CD-RW will only burn
    certain CDs, with other CDs it will bring up the error you are experiencing
    (CD-R & CD-RW disks).

    Try using different CDs and see if you still get the error.

    Global_Killa, Jun 2, 2004
  5. PCportinc

    Wizard Guest

    I have seen this message twice; the first was a dirty lens; the second
    was when a client was trying to burn a cdrw on a cdr (or vice versa).

    Wizard, Jun 2, 2004