    Internet Explorer from opening. I am running a PC with a Pentium 3. Can
    anyone offer any advice on how to get rid.

    --Alasdair

    Alasdair Baxter, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Alasdair Baxter

    Max Wachtel Guest

    -max

    Max Wachtel, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Hi, Max,

    Just one small problem.

    I can't access the site suggested because I can't fire up IE6.

    Alasdair Baxter, Jul 24, 2005
  4. Alasdair Baxter

    Max Wachtel Guest

    shoot me a e-mail and I'll send the program to you-

    -max
    --
    "VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
    Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware. -PanHandler

    Max Wachtel, Jul 24, 2005
  5. Alasdair Baxter

    pcbutts1 Guest

    These are direct links no browser is needed. Download, install, update and
    run all of the following.

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/aawsepersonal.exe

    Spybot search and destroy
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

    Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta1)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...A2-6A57-4C57-A8BD-DBF62EDA9671&displaylang=en

    a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to the group so that
    it can be analyzed.

    HijackThis

    pcbutts1, Jul 24, 2005
  6. Alasdair Baxter

    dwacon Guest

    Harrr deee! I wonder how true that really is?

    dwacon, Jul 26, 2005