  1. cadmin

    Mara Guest

    :)

    Mara, Jan 26, 2004

  2. cadmin

    Mara Guest

    I concur. H/s/it hasn't got the first clue of what h/s/it's talking about, in
    any way.

    Mara, Jan 26, 2004

  3. It was on Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:04:33 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    :)

    William Poaster, Jan 26, 2004
  4. cadmin

    Mara Guest

    Here's how reliable "journalists" are:

    http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/37511

    It's not often that such a spew of lies, obfuscations, and just plain ignorance
    is seen by a formerly reputable site.
    "It's the biggest pile of pure bullshit I've seen in a very long time."

    Mara, Jan 26, 2004
  5. cadmin

    Mara Guest

    But...but...you'll get to share °Mike°, what with being a clonesister and all. I
    could too, but I think I'll just stick with William. That'll leave more for you
    two to...um....uh, well, uh, "enjoy."

    ;)

    Mara, Jan 26, 2004
  6. It was on Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:45:48 +0000, just as I was halfway through a

    William Poaster, Jan 26, 2004
  7. cadmin

    trout Guest

    His preferred course of action is to 'abandon' a newsgroup, once
    it's too full of spam.

    http://tinyurl.com/23dbr

    trout, Jan 26, 2004
  8. cadmin

    Boomer Guest

    No! No! No! Your division is far from being fair. ;)

    One for all and all for all.

    Boomer, Jan 26, 2004
  9. cadmin

    Mara Guest

    Oh all right. We'll all share with all of us, or something. ;)

    "Will that work?"

    Mara, Jan 26, 2004
  10. cadmin

    °Mike° Guest

    Don't worry, petal, Rosee won't last that long.

    °Mike°, Jan 26, 2004
  11. cadmin

    °Mike° Guest

    Now why doesn't that surprise me?

    °Mike°, Jan 26, 2004
  12. cadmin

    °Mike° Guest

    Hahahaha! I knew you couldn't take it! Jejejejejeje!

    °Mike°, Jan 26, 2004
  13. cadmin

    Boomer Guest

    All of all of us. Sounds grrreat! When do we (TINW) start?

    Boomer, Jan 26, 2004
  14. cadmin

    Boomer Guest

    Those young 'un's never could. ;)

    Something to do with wine... and age... hmmmm.

    Boomer, Jan 26, 2004
  15. cadmin

    °Mike° Guest

    I'll drink to that. :)

    °Mike°, Jan 26, 2004
  16. cadmin

    Boomer Guest

    Cheers! :)

    Boomer, Jan 26, 2004
  17. SPAM is a potted meat product made and sold by Hormel. spam is what you are
    talking about. Please do not confuse the two.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 26, 2004
  18. The intent is to dissuade other newbies from doing the same thing. Whether
    it works or not cannot be demonstrated. However, if there were no
    notifications, my gut guess is that there would be much more of that crap
    here.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 26, 2004
  19. cadmin

    Jay Guest

    SPAM, egg, SPAM, bacon, SPAM SPAM, beans without the SPAM!! ewwwwwwwww!
    But I don't like SPAM :(

    The day we stop reporting spam is the day the spammers have won.
    Spam reports often end up in the closure of their acounts. Agreed they can
    go and get another but if that inconviniences them then so much the better.
    I'm guessing that the increase of spam here is relative to the increase in
    spam everywhere.
    Don't give up the fight!

    Jay

    Jay, Jan 26, 2004
  20. It was on Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:51:11 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    Seems like we (TINW) have! ;-)

    William Poaster, Jan 26, 2004