    Spybot seems to want to delete files from Bullet proof. Anybody have a
    similar thing happen?
    joevan

    joevan, Jan 4, 2004

  2. joevan

    Boomer Guest

    Guess not.
    You might want to ask over at alt.privacy.spyware

    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004

  3. joevan

    why? Guest

    Bullet proof what, the FTP client/server? If so no problems here, may
    depend on the version.

    Me

    why?, Jan 4, 2004
  4. joevan

    BMcA Guest

    The author of SpyBot says that Bulletproof stole one of his databases and
    that is why when you run Spybot it wants to delete the Bulletproof. Ignore
    and uncheck these items in Spybot.

    BMcA, Jan 4, 2004
  5. joevan

    joevan Guest

    I did un check the items that were of Bulletproof. There seems to be
    no way to set an ignore list. I have to make sure I understand it all
    before giving it full reign.
    I read that part about the Bulletproof guy stealing his info. I wonder
    just exactly what he did.
    joevan

    joevan, Jan 4, 2004