    I cannot afford an expensive colour lazer.

    Any budget units that are good?

    Thanks

    Chris, Jan 27, 2005

  2. HP 845c herein.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Thanks ill take a look

    Thanks to all other posters in advance

    Chris, Jan 27, 2005

  4. This is just a friendly FYI (assuming it wasn't a typo). The word 'laser' is
    an acronym and, therefore, cannot be spelt with a 'z'. It stands for Light
    Amplification (by) Stimulated Emission of Radiation.

    There's no point in looking for a 845c it's long discontinued.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Jan 28, 2005