    resource on how to built a computer for novices?

    Any advise much appreciated.
    Karen

    karen.holz666, Apr 3, 2004

  2. karen.holz666

    °Mike° Guest

  3. Find a guy who works on computers. Have sex with him. If you're good,
    he'll build you one for free.

    Gary L. Burnore, Apr 3, 2004
  4. karen.holz666

    Ionizer Guest

    That's an interesting twist on the famous tag-line from the "Field Of
    Dreams" movie, isn't it? "If you cum, they will build it..."

    Ionizer, Apr 3, 2004
  5. karen.holz666

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Ionizer
    postulated...
    <applauds loudly> :)

    slumpy, Apr 3, 2004
  6. karen.holz666