    uses "instnat" data from bugmenot), and when i manually pasted new data from bugmenot's output.

    this topic just now popped inot my mind, when i saw my outdated siggie. So it *may* be that bugmenot is somehow working
    again.

    Splibbilla, Jun 29, 2005

  2. :but as of a few weeks ago, many major news sites rejected bugmenot
    :logons. only some obscure, small town newspapers would "work" with bugmenot
    :logons. these rejections occurred when i used the "autofill" of the bugmenot
    :extension (presumably uses "instnat" data from bugmenot), and when i manually
    :pasted new data from bugmenot's output.

    :this topic just now popped inot my mind, when i saw my outdated siggie. So it *may* be that bugmenot is somehow working
    :again.

    Strange...I had an old bugmenot logon for the Houston Comical (www.chron.com)
    that was rejected, so I went to bugmenot.com and got the latest one...and it's
    been working ever since. (That was two weeks or so ago.)

    The Chief Instigator, Jun 30, 2005