    Are these features related? (I guess so)

    Ta!

    Sparks...

    Sparks, Aug 6, 2005

  2. Sparks

    EdR Guest

    AAH+Budgetone and parking works over here. Make sure your DTMF works. Just
    to be sure: in the config of AAH and of the phone: DTMF=RFC2833
    While on a call press #70# >> Asterisk should tell you the parking
    location.

    Attended transfer:
    We replaced our Budgetones for Cisco's and I don't remeber exactly, but try
    this::
    While on a call press Flash button (dialtone) enter extension#, announce to
    third party and press Transfer button.
    or
    While on a call press Transfer button (dialtone) enter extension#, announce
    to third party and press Transfer button.
    One of these two should work.

    Regards,
    Erwin

    EdR, Aug 6, 2005