    night.

    Sipgate to Sipgate calls are fine, as are Sipgate to BT calls.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 1, 2010

  2. You've heard about the fire in the BT exchange in London, I presume?

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/31/burne_house_burns/

    etc.

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Apr 1, 2010

  3. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Ivor Jones, Apr 1, 2010
  4. My BT to Sipgate are Ok but see post "A fire... and flood... at BT
    Paddington node". by Martin Jay yesterday.

    Peter

    Peter Andrews, Apr 1, 2010
  5. Ivor Jones

    Mizter T Guest

    [follow-ups to uk.telecom restored]

    Flood and fire at a major BT node (exchange) in Paddington, London -
    see:
    <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/03/31/burne_house_burns/>
    and
    <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/01/bt_burne/>