  1. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    Which is best? easy installation? price? how does it work for you?

    Nowhere, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Nowhere

    why? Guest

    Hard to say, you would have to get opinions for people using all of the
    above.

    Installation, should be about the same all easy.

    Price, doesn't everybody say in thier ads?

    It's fine for me , what about you? (BY cable 4Mbps)

    Try, http://www.ispreview.co.uk/

    Me

    why?, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    why? Guest

    ADSL if you can get your account details transferred in case you move ,
    change provider.

    Cable Broadband is limited to areas where the cable is installed in the
    street.

    Install easy, Yes , I didn't let the ISP tech touch anything I did it
    for him.

    Price, depends on package , anything from 20 to 50 , including extrra
    for larger webspace and scripting.

    I am on BY cable broadband, works well, 4Mbps going to 10Mbps soon and
    cost reduction of £15.

    Me

    why?, Oct 17, 2005
  4. Nowhere