    As well as making web browsing and e-mailing quicker, higher speeds mean people
    can do more with their net connection, such as watching video, listening to
    audio, and playing online games.

    Mark Robinson, Mar 4, 2006

  2. Mark Robinson

    Nho Whei Guest

    Capped?

    Nho Whei, Mar 5, 2006

  3. Yeah but it is BT, they manage to make Telecom look good as far as
    service goes

    Jason Fanning, Mar 5, 2006
  4. Mark Robinson

    whoisthis Guest

    Umm lets be honest here, BT is only doubling its speed for 78% of
    customers.

    whoisthis, Mar 6, 2006
  5. Mark Robinson

    Steve Guest

    This may have been your experience, but we had excellent service from all
    sections of BT for over 35years. It was New Zealands loss when it pulled out
    Clear.

    Steve, Mar 7, 2006