    is going on with my connection.

    So why really have they done this and is there an avenue of complaint
    (Offcom?)

    AnthonyL, Sep 30, 2014

  2. its not as if it costs them anything...

    so their reasons do not stack up.

    Get a router that you can monitor traffic on and sod BT retail.

    The Natural Philosopher, Sep 30, 2014

  3. AnthonyL

    Ted Guest

    Now that may well be (part of) the reason. If you see you usage is
    always quite low you might just be tempted to switch to a cheaper
    limited package.

    Ted, Sep 30, 2014
  4. AnthonyL

    PeterC Guest

    http://www.softpedia.com/progFinder?f=0,2,4&v=0,0,0&k=networx

    PeterC, Sep 30, 2014
  5. There's an avenue of action. If BT doesn't provide the facilities you
    want, change to another ISP that does.

    Zen provide usage statistics. Plusnet certainly used to, and as far as
    I know they still do.

    Rod.

    Roderick Stewart, Sep 30, 2014
  6. AnthonyL

    Graham. Guest

    It's one less stick for you to beat them with if their service has
    problems.

    Graham., Sep 30, 2014