    Are you suffering from any problems related to bt. Password help offer BT Com support services like password recovery, e mail support, update new number, file attachment, mail account set up and so on for the users of BT Com Mail service etc.
    Help Line No. 0800-078-6044. try and get results..............

    Get Details at :http://www.passwordhelp.co.uk

    recoverhelp.co.uk, Sep 26, 2014

  2. recoverhelp.co.uk

    nemo Guest

    <bargepole_on>

    Are you the same scamming b*stards that claim to be Microsoft Support?

    Disclaimer: Password Help is an Independent Provider of Technical
    Support Services. The Logos and Trademarks used in the Site are for
    Referential Purpose only. Please note that Password Help is not
    affiliated with any of these 3rd party sites.

    nemo, Sep 26, 2014

  3. Yes they are clearly scamming b*stards.

    Their phone's been cut off already.

    Brian Gregory, Sep 27, 2014
  4. recoverhelp.co.uk

    Graham. Guest

    At night it behaves as if it doesn't exist but in office hours (UK
    time) it is answered promptly by an eager gent (not Bob) who you can't
    hear properly because his VoIP is bit-starved.

    If you present a CLID he rings you back immediately although all he
    would have got was my anti-spamming-bastard machine.

    Graham., Sep 29, 2014