    can't work together?

    Thanks,

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, Jan 23, 2006

  2. Fred Finisterre

    Sean Guest

    Just take a ethernet cable from a port on the Netgear, and connect to
    'internet' on the 10V.

    Connect a PC to the 10V in the network port socket, www.bt.com/bbv , set
    it up.. and connect PC to whereever it was

    Sean, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Fred
    I have exactly this problem - did you get it sorted and if so could yo
    tell me how please?
    Thanks
    Alliso

    allisontrembling, Apr 10, 2006
  4. In message <>
    allisontrembling
    ah someone else given the brush off by BT BBV support.
    After couple of weeks trying to get advice from them I gave up and
    moved to Freetalk.
    seemingly unless you buy hardware from them they will not offer
    advice on router configs if required.
    Been with BBV for couple of years but no more,

    Duncan MacCallum, Apr 10, 2006
  5. Fred
    Yep! I did get it done. The person I was trying to do it for found the
    install CD and booklet and I finally figured out how to follow the diagram.
    Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll next be over at that site to note the
    set-up down.

    But IT CAN DE DONE.

    Good luck,

    Fred.

    Fred Finisterre, Apr 11, 2006
  6. Fred Finisterre

    alex Guest

    Fred,

    The WAN port on the 10v connects to a LAN socket on your router. The LAN
    socket on the 10V is then a pass-thru to to the WAN port. Remember to start
    the 10v after you connect up the WAN to your router so it gets assigned a
    'kosher' address by the DHCP on the router.

    Cheers

    Alex

    alex, May 18, 2006
  7. Fred Finisterre

    deborah Guest

    i have my phone line conected to my bt home hub and would like to recive my
    free evening and weekend calls.

    deborah, Nov 21, 2006