    accepted, asked my question, and eventually was informed that there was
    as yet no published fibre activation date.

    Thanks, BT.

    Davey, Mar 16, 2015

  2. Davey

    Andy Burns Guest

    BT seem very relaxed at bringing cabinets into operation, the ones they
    installed off their own back took 13 months from appearing to going live
    here.

    The BDUK brib^H^H^H^Hfunded ones seem to take 6-8 weeks from appearing
    to going live ...

    Andy Burns, Mar 16, 2015

  3. Davey

    critcher Guest

    same here, my exchange has been fibre enabled for about 2 years, my
    cabinet (10) has just had a new fibre type cabinet fitted next to it.
    Waiting for God to intervene now.

    critcher, Mar 17, 2015
  4. Davey

    7 Guest

    Same here - and this is 5 miles from Central London!

    Should sack the lot of them.

    7, Mar 18, 2015